Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast has announced its 2018 Board of Directors.
The new board was sworn in at the 2017 Holiday Installation Celebration held at Rooftop @ 1WLO in Fort Lauderdale.
The board plays an integral role in making decisions on behalf of the chapter’s 520 members.
“I’m excited to work alongside the some of the best in the construction industry,” said Peter Dyga, president and CEO of ABC Florida East Coast Chapter. “We have some big things planned this year, and I know this group is going to be determined, proactive and ready to serve the chapter and help the industry reach its full potential.”
The 2018 board of directors consists of the following members:
- Russell P. Nash,William R. Nash, Inc. –Chairman
- William R. Nash,William R. Nash, Inc., –Chairman
- Tim Dornblaser,The Everglades Group, LLC –Chairman Elect
- Brett Atkinson,Moss & Associates – Treasurer
- Carl De Nunzio, CMD,American Cutting and Drilling Co., Inc. –Secretary
- Antonio Obregon,JGR Construction, Inc. –Immediate Past Chairman
- Kim Brown,Boys Electrical Contractors –Ex Officio
- Peter M. Dyga, CAE ABC Florida East Coast Chapter –President & CEO
- David Aiken,CEMEX
- Carlos Ardavin Jr.,JWR Construction Services
- George Cuesta,Cuesta Construction
- Dustin DuBois,DuBois Construction Services
- Charles Ermer,Right Way Plumbing Co.
- Joe Fernandez, Suffolk Construction Co., Inc.
- Clay Fischer,Woodland Tilt-Up
- Frank Fonseca,HJ Foundation
- Nick Krarup,Balfour Beatty Construction
- Roy F. MacRobert,Supermix Concrete and Superblock
- Annie Mecias,JA&M
- Howard Newman, CMD,Bateman, Gordon & Sands, Inc,
- Bernard Paul-Hus,Hypower, Inc.
- Steve Struve,Latite Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Jesus Vazquez,NV2A Group
- Brian A. Wolf, EsquireSmith, Currie & Hancock, LLP
The new board will take office as of January 1, 2018 and will remain in office throughDecember 31, 2018.
About Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC FEC)ABC is the largest commercial construction association in Florida. The East Coast Chapter represents General and Specialty Contractors, associate and supplier members from Key West to Brevard County who share ABC’s belief in open and competitive processes, in the importance of industry education, training and safety services, and in the role the association plays in these areas. For more information, call: 954-984-0075 or visit:http://www.abceastflorida.com/