Perched right on the Intracoastal Waterway, Bokamper’s Fort Lauderdale is the perfect spot to watch this year’s Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade. With prime seating in a casual setting, Bokamper’s is offering a relaxing atmosphere for those looking to take in the show while enjoying delicious food and drinks.
VIP seating offers front row access to the magnificent light displays aboard this year’s mega yachts which will parade down the waterway in a dazzling spectacle of light and sound – transforming the Intracoastal into a floating stage. Seating includes a four-course menu featuring:
- First Course: Tuna Poke or Keys Crab Chowder
- Second Course: Winterfest Salad
- Third Course: Boneless Beef Short Ribs or Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese or Chicken Piccata
- Fourth Course: Harvest Cheesecake or Florida Key Lime Pie
Enhance your dining experience with one of Bokamper’s special Winterfest cocktails:
- Classic Penicillin: Best Paired with the Tuna Poke ($10)
- Paloma: Best Paired with the Chicken Piccata ($10)
- New York Sour: Best Paired with the Boneless Beef Short Ribs ($10)
Saturday, December 9, 2017 starting at 6:30 p.m.
- VIP Seating: $99 per person
- VIP Patio Seating: $150 per person
- Dock Seating $200 per person (includes a bottle of champagne for the table)
To reserve seating, please visit Bokamper’s website or call (954) 900-5584
Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill Fort Lauderdale – 3115 NE 32 Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill was founded in 2008 by former Miami Dolphins player Kim Bokamper. Its mission is to be “The Best Game in Town” by providing exceptional service, great food, and an unparalleled atmosphere for friends, families and sports fans of all ages and to create a rewarding and friendly environment for employees to work in. Bokampers locations are in Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Plantation, Naples, and Estero. For more information, click here or call (954) 900-5584.