Seven attorneys from the law firm of Krupnick Campbell Malone Buser Slama Hancock Liberman, PA were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2018®. In addition, the firm earned a Metropolitan Tier 1 ranking for Fort Lauderdale for the categories of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, Personal Injury Litigation, and Product Liability Litigation – all Plaintiff side.
The following attorneys were named to the 2018 edition:
- Michael J. Ryan - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Scott S. Liberman - Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Walter G. Campbell, Jr. - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Kelly D. Hancock - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Jon E. Krupnick - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Kevin A. Malone - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Joseph J. Slama - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. More than 79,000 leading attorneys are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers received more than 6.7 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
ABOUT KRUPNICK CAMPBELL MALONE BUSER SLAMA HANCOCK LIBERMAN
Krupnick Campbell, with a reputation of integrity, dedication, excellent results in the pursuit of justice, has proudly served the South Florida community for more than 40 years. Krupnick Campbell is the firm of choice for clients who have suffered as a result of the negligence of others. The reason is simple – and compelling. The attorneys are recognized for their skill and mastery in a variety of specialized areas of practice and that translates to significant, meaningful and precedent-setting outcomes. For more information, visit http://www.krupnicklaw.com.