Fans of all sports can enjoy great deals on everything from drinks to smokehouse ribs and wings at Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill, which has five Florida locations: Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Plantation, Naples, and Estero. Founded and owned by former Miami Dolphins player Kim Bokamper, the restaurants are a go-to destination for all sports lovers.
The perfect place to gather with friends, family, and sports fans of all ages, Bokamper’s has televisions covering every wall for maximum sports enjoyment. Guests enjoy exceptional service, great food, and an unparalleled, fun-filled atmosphere. Bokamper’s offers many deals throughout the week, including:
- Saturday Football: Pre-game specials: $1 Budweiser/Bud Light from 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- MVP Members Rewards: Visit any Bokamper’s location Saturday or Sunday to receive a free drink to redeem later in the week.
- Monday: 75-cent wings and half off boneless wings
- Tuesday: $5 burgers
- Wednesday: $9.99 award-winning smokehouse ribs, ½ price kids’ meals AND double MVP points.
- Thursday: $9.99 fajitas and $4.99 Modelos or margaritas
- Friday: Ditch Fridays: Half-price appetizers, live entertainment, lots of free giveaways, $1 16-oz drafts (Budweiser & Bud Light), $2 craft beer (Goose Island IPA), $3 house wines (Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet)
- $4 premium house cocktails and mixed drinks: blueberry mojito, margarita, strawberry lemonade and more
- Late Night Happy Hour: 50 percent off drinks 10 p.m.-close every Sunday–Thursday
- First Responders Discount: 20 percent off for all first responders and active/veteran military members.
- Tailgating Menu: Takeout / Eat24 / UberEats special: 5 lbs. of award-winning smokehouse ribs, 5 lbs. of boneless wings, and 5 lbs. of macaroni and cheese (feeds 6–8, $149).
Bokamper’s was founded in 2008 by Kim Bokamper, who played for the Miami Dolphins from 1976 until 1985, when he retired from the NFL. Following his retirement, he enjoyed a 25-year career in sports broadcasting. Bokamper and his family have been Plantation residents for over 30 years.
“I founded Bokamper’s as a welcoming, fun neighborhood spot where families, friends and sports fans of all kinds could join together for good times,” said Bokamper. “It’s a place where rival fans cheer their teams on under one roof, enjoy great food and spectacular service. We’re pleased to offer great deals to complement this exciting atmosphere.”
Bokamper’s locations are as follows:
- Fort Lauderdale: 3115 NE 32nd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308. Located on the beautiful New River, this waterfront location offers patio seating, and is a stop for the Water Taxi, which traverses Fort Lauderdale’s waterways.
- Miramar: 15500 SW 29th Street, Miramar, FL 33027
- Plantation: 1280 S Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324
- Naples: 8990 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples, FL 34109
- Estero: 8001 Plaza Del Lago Drive, Estero, FL 33928
About Bokamper’s Sports bar & Grill
Bokamper’s Sports Bar & Grill was founded in 2008 by former Miami Dolphins player Kim Bokamper. Its mission is to be “The Best Game in Town” by providing exceptional service, great food, and an unparalleled atmosphere for friends, families and sports fans of all ages and to create a rewarding and friendly environment for employees to work in. Bokamper’s locations are in Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Plantation, Naples, and Estero. For more information, click here or call (954) 900-5584.