Fagan and additional newly elected leaders will guide the association and its members through opportunities and challenges presented by Orlando’s real estate market
Members of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association have elected Jeff Fagan, Watson Realty Corp, to serve as the association’s 2018 president-elect. Fagan will automatically ascend to the association’s president position in 2019.
Results of the 2018 ORRA Leadership Election were announced on September 29 during a reception in the Dubsdread Golf Course Ballroom.
Members also elected Natalie Arrowsmith, Arrowsmith Realty Inc, to serve as secretary, and elected the following individuals to fill four available director positions:
• Lisa Hill, Keller Williams Winter Park;
• Rose Kemp, RE/MAX Town Centre;
• Rigo Rodriguez, Lock N Key Realty LLC; and
• Tansey Soderstrom, Real Estate Firm of Orlando.
Reese Stewart, RE/MAX Properties SW Inc., ran unopposed for ORRA treasurer and will automatically assume that position.
Current president-elect Lou Nimkoff, Brio Real Estate Services LLC, will step into the association’s 2018 president position, and current ORRA President Bruce Elliott, Regal R.E. Professionals LLC, will stay with the board of directors for another year as immediate past president.
Directors whose terms continue through 2018 include:
• Dallas Ackley, ERA Grizzard Real Estate;
• Kathy Adkins, The Realty Factor Inc;
• Jim Batenchuk, Charles Rutenberg Rlty Orlando;
• Christian Bohyn, Christian Bohyn, REALTOR;
• Cat Brower, Mortgagee Title Service, Inc;
• Joe Doher, BHHS Results Realty;
• Beatrix Masotti, Premier Sothebys Intl. Realty; and
• Mike McGraw, RE/MAX Central Realty.
Installation of the association’s 2018 officers and directors will take place at a luncheon event on January 17, 2018 at the Church Street Ballroom.
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, recognized as one of the most innovative local real estate associations in the country, represents more than 13,500 real estate professionals throughout Central Florida.