Florida State University and the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship in the College of Business has released its inaugural Seminole 100 list of successful business owners.
The annual list recognizes innovative FSU alumni who lead some of the fastest-growing and most profitable businesses in America. It includes businesses from a wide range of industries and of all sizes. More than 60 of the honorees are located in Florida.
Inc. Magazine verified financial information from each company and ranked them on a compounded annual growth rate during a three-year period. Several of the Seminole 100 businesses were also named to the “Inc. 5000,” a comprehensive list of the 5,000 fastest-growing businesses in the United States.
The inaugural Seminole 100 list of fastest-growing businesses includes:
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Winter Park, Fla.*
- Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Boca Raton, Fla.*
- Accurate Temperature Control, Orlando, Fla.
- Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Aerospace Quality Research & Development, Addison, Texas*
- AgileThought, Tampa, Fla.*
- A-LIGN, Tampa, Fla.*
- Allied Instructional Services, Ashland, Va.*
- AlliedPRA New Orleans, New Orleans, La.*
- Altrua Global Solutions, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Asker Distributors, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Auto Data Direct Inc., Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Avion Insurance Agency Inc., Lake Mary, Fla.
- Axis Management Group Holdings Inc., Franklin Lakes, N.J.*
- BD Guidance Inc., San Francisco, Calif.
- Black & Denim Apparel Company, Tampa, Fla.
- Blue Air Training, Las Vegas, Nev.*
- Bolay Enterprises, West Palm Beach, Fla.*
- Boos Development Group, Clearwater, Fla.*
- Bourbon & Boweties, Brandon, Fla.*
- Bowstern Marketing Communications, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- BSM Media, Pompano Beach, Fla.
- CFO Alliance, Tampa, Fla.*
- CIO Partners, Marietta, Ga.*
- Convergence Consulting Group, Tampa, Fla.*
- Convert IT Marketing, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.*
- Creative Sign Designs, Tampa, Fla.*
- Deep Blue Yacht Supply, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Diverse Computing, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Dorsia, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Fan Fest, Spring Hill, Tenn.*
- Fiore Communications, Tallahassee, Fla.
- First GREEN Bank, Orlando, Fla.*
- Florida Environmental & Land Services, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Florida Event Décor, Orlando, Fla.*
- Global Sales, Gibsonton, Fla.*
- GMF Steel Group, Lakeland, Fla.*
- Gulf Beach Weddings, St. Petersburg Beach, Fla.*
- Hamic Previte Jones & Sturwold PA, Lakeland, Fla.
- Iansiti Performance Group, Atlanta, Ga.*
- iMobile3, Jacksonville, Fla.*
- Information & Computing Services, Jacksonville, Fla.*
- Justin Lewis, DPM, Eldersburg, Md.
- Kerigan Marketing Associates, Mexico Beach, Fla.
- Kupanda Capital, Washington D.C.*
- Landsouth Construction, Jacksonville, Fla.*
- Lynch Oil Company, Kissimmee, Fla.*
- Mad Dog Design & Construction Company, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- MCCi, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- Men’s Divorce Law Firm, Orlando, Fla.
- Moisand Fitzgerald Tamayo, Orlando, Fla.*
- Momentum Medical, St. Cloud, Fla.
- North American On-Site, Duluth, Ga.*
- Oasys, McLean, Va.*
- Owenby Law, Jacksonville, Fla.*
- Partners In Association Management, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Pathways Psychology Services, Winfield, Ill.
- Paul Consulting Group, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Peterson Foods, Marietta, Ga.
- ReEmployAbility, Tampa, Fla.*
- ROI Healthcare Solutions, Atlanta, Ga.*
- San Francis Veterinary Hospital, Spring Hill, Fla.*
- Simpluris, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Southern Proper Hospitality, Atlanta, Ga.*
- Southwest Georgia Oil Company, Bainbridge, Ga.*
- Synergy Settlement Services, Orlando, Fla.
- Tal Search Group, Tallahassee, Fla.*
- The Aleksander Group, Tallahassee, Fla.
- The Connect Agency, Jacksonville, Fla.
- The Mortgage Firm, Altamonte Springs, Fla.*
- The White Magnolia Bridal Collection, Jacksonville, Fla.*
- Tribridge, Tampa, Fla.*
- Trident Technical Solutions, Tampa, Fla.*
- Trinity Analysis & Development, Shalimar, Fla.*
- Venture Medical, Tampa, Fla.*
- Veteran Energy, Gainesville, Fla.
- Visiture, Charleston, S.C.*
- Warchant.com, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Wherry Truck Lines, Fort Myers, Fla.
Companies additionally named to Inc. 5000*
Florida State alumni, friends and members of the general public are invited to celebrate the Seminole 100 honorees at the University Center Club on Saturday, March 3, 2018. The evening will include a reception, dinner and awards ceremony.
“Each year the Seminole 100 will showcase the fastest-growing businesses owned by FSU alumni,” said Randy Blass, the executive director of the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship. “They are part of a large group of alumni-owned businesses that operate as important economic growth agents across the country.
“Every day, the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship is preparing students and small business owners to become leading entrepreneurs. During the annual Seminole 100 celebration, we get to honor the achievements of these select few and recognize Florida State’s valuable role in creating and sustaining vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystems.”
To learn more about the Seminole 100, including sponsorship opportunities, go to www.seminole100.fsu.edu.
About the Jim Moran Institute
The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship is part of Florida State University’s College of Business and its mission is to cultivate, train and inspire entrepreneurial leaders through world-class executive education, applied training, public recognition and leading-edge research.
A 1995 contribution from Jim and Jan Moran and JM Family Enterprises established the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship at the Florida State University College of Business with additional support through the years. Since 2011, further enhancements to the Jim Moran Institute and its outreach have been made possible by Jan Moran and The Jim Moran Foundation.