Miami, Florida , July 03, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) released on Monday, July 3, a sources sought notice in which it outlined plans to find a government contractor from whom to lease 3,000 square feet of office space in Miami.
The GSA only will consider office space that is within the following boundaries:
- Northern Line/East to West is SW 40th Street.
- Southern Line/East to West is SW 104th Street
- Eastern Line/North to South is SW 72nd Avenue
- Western Line/North to South is SW 137th Avenue
The office space also must come with three parking spaces, three private offices, three support offices, and a conference room with seating for up to 16 people. The space must meet the government’s fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards, and the space cannot be in the 100-year flood plain.
The GSA intends to lease the office space for a minimum of five years (starting on July 1, 2019), but also plans to include an additional five-year option period in any contract it signs with a contractor. The GSA intends to conduct a market survey on or around August 23 to determine viability of offers.
Interested and capable contractors must respond to the notice by no later than July 27, and responses must include:
- Building name, address, and location of the available space within the building
- Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced
- ABOA square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced (include whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements, and state the amount, if any)
- Date of space availability
- Building ownership information
- Amount of parking available on-site and its cost (include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required parking, if any)
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy features in the building
- List of building services provided
- Information about the building’s (including office space and parking accessibility) compliance with ABAAS
- Information about the building’s (including office space and parking) compliance with fire and life safety and seismic requirements
- Information about the building’s (including office space and parking) compliance with ISC and Publication 64 security standards
Interested and capable contractors must e-mail responses to Leasing Specialist Tamara Mason-Casby at email@example.com and to Leasing Contracting Officer Gregory Trimble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contractor who receives this contract also must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world’s largest third-party government registration firm, and a firm that not only helps companies survive but also thrive, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
We also make available for our clients and for contracting officers our proprietary Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS). Our Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS) gives you in one place instant bid notifications, bid proposal prospecting, and information about government procurement officers. We make this search tool available to clients, as part of our commitment to helping each and every USFCR client succeed and thrive as a government contractor.
For contracting officers, the AFPDS gives them in one place access to a database of available contractors and also a place to post information about opportunities. Contracting officers get free access to AFPDS. We also provide interested contracting officers a list of contractors who may be able to provide a service and/or product that they need.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, to find out how we can help you complete the processes necessary to become certified as one or more types of small business(es), and/or to speak with our federal training specialists about how to craft a memorable proposal, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.